Wearable ECG(electrocardiogram) monitoring & analysis solution
The wearable device S-Patch is ultra-light (8g) and can be worn comfortably in a variety of different situations.
Data is automatically transferred to the cloud, reducing patient visits to the hospital.
Time-stamped symptom and activity logs can be viewed on the cloud portal with ECG data, improving the efficiency and accuracy of data interpretation.
(Research accuracy at Samsung Medical Center: 98.97%)
Learn about Cardio, which monitors heart disease with the ultra-light S-Patch.
Ultra-light (8g) wearable device with 100 hours of continuous monitoring on a single coin battery. Increases arrhythmia detection by performing long-term examinations allowing patients to continue with their normal daily lives.
Transfer data easily via Bluetooth and enjoy an intuitive UX/UI that allows symptoms and activities to be easily recorded. Patients can enter symptoms with one click and register activities with detailed inputs. The diary menu allows for tracking symptom history during the test. Data can be automatically sent to the cloud portal immediately after the test has been completed.
AI analysis-based cloud portal and dashboard allows faster arrhythmia detection. Patient-triggered data combined with AI analytics helps to provide comprehensive analysis results and new insights for clinicians.
*ECG(Electrocardiogram): combination of electro + cardio + gram, which means an inspection to show the electric signal of hearts with wave forms by recording the signal on the body surface area.
Clinical reports are generated through AI algorithms and provide meaningful results analysis for clinicians.
Dr. Rob Adam, Cardiac specialist at UHS, UK
Nathan Schlesinger, Healthcare Leader of PwC
Stacey A. Reading PhD, Department of Exercise Physiology, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Dr. Toon Wei Lim, Heart Centre, National University of Singapore
Dr. Clevert D., University of Munich, Germany
in 2021 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms, Gartner
in The Forrester Wave™: Industrial IoT Software Platforms, Q3 2021, Forrester
(Conformite Europeenne, Europe)
(Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Republic of Korea)
(Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia)
(Health Sciences Authority, Singapore)
(Good Manufacturing Practice, Republic of Korea)
(Quality management system for medical devices under international standards)
(Taiwan Food and Drug Administration, Thailand)
(Ministry of Health, Vietnam)
- Galaxy J1, J5, J7
- Galaxy S4, S6, S7, S8, S9
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy A5
- Galaxy S10, S20
- Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Fold
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat or higher
- iOS Version 10 or higher
- Recommended Chrome 54 or higher
Streamline hospital workflows and manage patient records more efficiently, raising staff productivity and enhancing quality of care.
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In a report called The Forrester Wave™: Industrial Internet-of-Things Software Platforms, Q3 2021, Forrester identified the 8 most significant IIoT software platform providers after a thorough evaluation of each vendor across 35 criteria grouped into three categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. Samsung SDS has been named a contender for its Brightics IoT platform.
- The Forrester Wave report states: "The platform supports key industrial IoT software platform functions, including a broad set of wide-area (e.g., 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G) and short-range wireless (e.g., BLE, Wi-Fi, and Zigbee) connectivity options that are among the most comprehensive in this Forrester Wave."
- The Forrester report also notes: "The Brightics IoT platform is particularly relevant in key industry segments such as manufacturing, construction, building, and logistics."