The installation of Data Flow in a standard Kubernetes cluster environment is easy using a web-based console. By auto-configuring the architecture needed for open source Apache NiFi-based scalable clustering, ZooKeeper, registry and management modules are installed automatically. Using Data Flow, configuration files and NiFi template needed for service connection can be configured as well as deployed.
You can easily create GUI-based data stream/batch processing and processing flow according to user environment. Creating the flowchart of stream/batch data between systems is easy as it is GUI-based. This also makes the extraction, moving, and processing of data more efficient.
Using Data Flow, reference NiFi templates are shared and deployed. Data Flow provides a gallery of frequently-used NiFi templates and users can share their data processing jobs.
- Automatically install container-based open source NiFi scalable cluster environment using a web console
- Pre-installed components : NiFi, ZooKeeper, NiFi Registry
- Data sources available for connection : HDFS, HIVE, HBASE, Solr, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Syslog, HTTPS, SFTP, etc
- Connect with data at a real-time, track data flow, and prevent data loss
- Processing large amounts of data and parallel tasks
- GUI-based deployment/management of NiFi settings and Nar files in a cluster environment
- Share/deploy NiFi templates
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help