Samsung Cloud Platform’s Elasticsearch guarantees high availability using synchronous replication cluster architecture based on Virtual Server with high reliability. The service offers optimized environments for secure management of customer data.
Efficient virtualized management helps guarantee stable resource usage and high computing power. For data storage, high performance SSD up to 16,000 IOPS per volume is offered.
VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)-based network access architecture enables easier separation of databases and Security Group allows secure access while automated vulnerability diagnosis and analysis preemptively responding to security threats.
- Auto Provisioning : Automatically install standard version SDS Elasticsearch using VM with various spec
- Cluster configuration : Own replica architecture to guarantee availability
- Backup : Store in Object Storage using its own backup function
- Recovery : Able to recover to a specific point in time based on backup files stored in Object Storage
- Patch : Offer patch function for minor version
- Monitoring : Monitor VM resources (CPU and Memory) and Elasticsearch status