Users can automatically install standard version Kafka of the Samsung Cloud Platform using a web-based console. The created cluster license is linked to the number of work nodes on Kubernetes cluster, enabling expansion to the entire cluster when scaling.
Kubernetes Apps on Samsung Cloud Platform help automate cluster configuration easily. Kubernetes Engine’s CLI also enables scaling out, expanding to the entire cluster and enhancing availability.
The created Kakfa clusters are managed with web-based dashboards. The service offers searching/clearing event messages, history and result of Kafka workload (adding/deleting topics on clusters, editing setting value, etc.), and monitoring Kakfa stream data (Broker, Zookeeper, Topic, Connect, ksqlDB, etc.).
- Auto provisioning : Automatically install container-based Confluent Platform with standard spec
- Running status management : Manage lifecycle of Kafka service including creating/deleting clusters using a web-based console
- User configuration setting : Edit settings regarding Kafka performance and security
- Audit setting : Save logs on Kafka access and execution
- Monitoring : Kafka status monitoring (using monitoring function on Confluent Platform)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help