Resources, methods, and parameters for API management can be easily registered using a web-based console. For using registered APIs in API Gateway, API keys are issued for by API collection to ensure secure usage.
Users may pre-register API usage plans for convenient traffic control by setting the maximum number of calls for a specific time (minute/ hour/ day/ week/ year). This processing limit for each user prevents excessive inbound traffic and contributes to reliable service.
The service provides a range of management features including API version management for running APIs more reliably and a dashboard to see real-time usage. The performance indexes on API requests, response time and the number of errors can easily be monitored.
API Gateway → Manage API → API Manager
API Manager → Manage API → API Gateway
- View API collection information of API Gateway and API information
- Limit usage of API users through API usage policy
- Subscribe APIs deployed after creating API collection
- View API details, and register/edit endpoint/resource data
- Register resources by importing via Swagger
- Manage API versions and run Swagger tests
- Manage API deployment
- View API call status by daily/weekly/monthly basis
- View performance data via response time