API guidelines and authentication framework are provided for more convenient notification environments. Users may enter simple information for each step in the web-based console to send email, SMS, or push notifications.
The service is installed within the DMZ to take availability and reliability into account and all types of notifications from email to SMS and push notifications are configured in one server. Testing before sending alerts is also available before applying the service.
Viewing API service offers real-time monitoring on the status of sending email, SMS, and push notifications. Project management efficiency is enhanced by automatically blocking overlapping notifications and searching for sent history of a certain time period.
- Email : Regular/scheduled sending, mass emails, and attachment
- SMS/MMS/LMS : Regular/scheduled sending, image attachments (for MMS), mass messaging, and blocking messaging overlaps
- Push notifications : Push messages from mobile applications (Android and iOS), regular/scheduled sending, and blocking messaging overlaps
- Provide services to view history, index/statistics of sent results, and blocking
- Support replacement tags (personalized email/messaging available for each recipient)
- Private API : Internal API using a console that prohibits general users from making direct requests
- Public API : API available for general users
- Integrated management of Android and iOS tokens
- Authentication certificates : GCM (Google Cloud Messaging), APNS (Apple Push Notification Service), and Amazon Device Messaging
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help