After creating an archive storage bucket, bucket size is automatically adjusted based on whether data is archived or deleted. Users will not be charged for bucket creation, but for storage usage.
Archive Storage uses a cost-effective configuration model for Object Storage and Archive Storage, allowing users to store data based on the purpose and frequency of use.
Data can be retrieved within 3 hours and restored stably by selecting the target file and the Object Storage bucket where data is to be stored.
Samsung Cloud Platform Console offers features to create buckets, set up archiving schedules, and perform a data retrieving. Users can specify the archiving target by Object Storage bucket as a whole or folder unit, and they can also transfer data and apply a data source deletion policy.
- Target : Choose an Object Storage bucket and folder
- Policy : Data copy or move
- Requirements for execution : File that is 1 to 3,650 days old after use
- Monitor archiving history : Success, cancellation, failure
- Choose a folder and file saved in Archive Storage
- Choose an Object Storage bucket and folder for storage
- Monitor restore status : Success, cancellation, failure