Using a code editor suitable for runtime, developers can create function resources that will be attached to events in various environments and write and invoke codes with ease
A serverless code execution service for development is available in the Samsung Cloud Platform environment. Based on the size of execution, Samsung Cloud Platform allocates and manages the resources required to invoke and run function applications.
In Cloud Functions, users are billed based on how long the function runs and how many times it is invoked. In times of reduced usage, it will automatically scale down
to zero, achieving efficient cost management.
- Create function optimal for runtime, write and edit code
- Supported runtime : Python, Node.js, PHP, etc. (More to be added)
- Define endpoint, manage token, configure access control, etc.
- Define and update running environment/variable
- Output invocation/test for deployment/test, service deployment, status monitoring/logging
(Test function to be provided in 1Q of 2023)
- Samsung Cloud Platform manages the resources needed for code writing/deployment
- Auto-scaling based on deployment
- Getting started is fast and easy with various sample codes provided via Blueprint