Easy-to-use self service from BM provisioning to monitoring and billing is provided using a web-based console. Standard spec (CPU, memory, and disk) servers can easily be created to be used immediately and resource usage information is also readily available.
The servers are physically separated and more suited for workload requiring high capacity and high performance, such as real-time systems, HPC (High Performance Computing) and servers with excessive I/O usage.
With years of experience, Samsung SDS offers optimized servers with a range of different specifications. Users can select the most suitable resource option for the service environment.
- Provide standard spec BM (4 types of Core)
- Offer various OS types and standard images for creating resources conveniently
(e.g. Cent OS, Windows, RHEL, and Ubuntu)
- Provide additional connection storage besides OS disk
- Subnet/IP setting and linking with VPC Firewall
- Provide local subnet setting for communication between servers
- Provide NAT IP setting for external internet connection
- Select managed service level depending on project priority
- Create/edit tags