Container Registry for projects can easily be created on Samsung Cloud Platform. Images for deployment can be pulled from the Registry using the standard Docker CLI(Command Line Interface) to streamline development and service deployment flows.
Through integration with Object Storage, the storage capacity of a registry can be configured as unlimited, and container images can be stored and pulled, allowing for efficient management. Docker Registry V2 API spec is also supported for user convenience.
Images can be securely stored and used with Container Registry service. The service encrypts and stores the images in Object Storage and sends them via HTTPS. Access authority is set by repository according to the IAM resource-based policy of Samsung Cloud Platform and allows image usage as per the set authority.
Container Registry offers assessment on security vulnerabilities of stored container images. Uses may simply select and scan an image to find the analysis and identify/remove vulnerabilities based on the result.
- Create, delete, and manage registry
- Registry access control management
- Tag management : Push, pull, view and delete images
- Repository management : View and delete repository, set security policy
- Provide Common Vulnerability Exposure(CVE)-based vulnerability scanning and results :
Container image, package, secret, language package
- Authority management on IAM(Identity and Access Management)-based registry and repository
- Usage monitoring
- Logging : registry, repository, and image tagged events