The Kubernetes control plane provides standard Kubernetes environments without separate configuration procedures. The basic offering is compatible with applications in other standard Kubernetes environments to enable usage without code revision.
Secure communications within worker nodes and control management zones as well as fast provisioning of worker nodes help users to focus on building applications in the provided container environments.
Various convenient management features are offered to use created Kubernetes clusters in the enterprise environment, including cluster data view and cluster management on the dashboard, namespace management, and admin management.
Control Plane ↔ Customer Managed
- Install and operate Kubernetes control planes
- Required setting for creating clusters (VM, VPC, Subnet, Security Group, Load Balancer, and DNS)
- Worker node setting and volume setting of File Storage to be connected
- Kubernetes cluster management : View cluster data, manage entitlement, and add new users
- Node management : View and manage work machine nodes created on clusters
- Persistent volume management : Create/manage the created physical disk on Kubernetes clusters
- Namespace management : Create/manage namespaces, workloads, Pods, Secrets, ConfigMap, Ingress, and Services
- Administration management : Create/manage roles, role bindings, service accounts, and network policies
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help