Redis is used as an in-memory data store or cache to support applications requiring an immediate response. In addition, cluster configuration distributes resources through other servers when there is an overload in the node, thereby enabling efficient and high-performance data processing.
Redis(DBaaS) uses a web-based console to automate DB managers’ tasks, allowing easy access for anyone to be able to create and manage databases. With Samsung Cloud Platform taking care of complicated database management, users can focus on application development and service operation.
Redis(DBaaS) offers optimized environments to securely manage customers’ data based on Samsung SDS’ decades of experience and know-how on DBMS management. The highly reliable high performance infrastructure and sync replication architecture developed by Samsung SDS also ensure high availability.
VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)-based network access architecture enables easier separation of databases and Security Group allows secure access while automated vulnerability diagnosis and analysis preemptively responding to security threats.
- Auto provisioning : Automatically install standard version Samsung Cloud Platform database using VM with various spec
- HA configuration : Select from the following options based on user workload
· Sentinel-based HA configuration (single master - replica)
· Data sharding where up to 10 master nodes are configured with Redis cluster (multi master - replica)
- Backup : Store in Object Storage using Redis backup
- Recovery : Able to recover to a specific point in time or present time based on backup files (data) stored in Object Storage
- User parameter setting : Set parameters regarding better DB performance and security
- Change default user password
- Rename command : Change the default command to a user-defined one