Samsung SDS Co., Ltd. (“Company”) may share personal information with third parties overseas and process the information in servers located outside your country of residence.
- Required information: Name, email address, contact number
name, email address, contact number
- Optional information: Company name, user’s department name, user’s position at user’s company, country name, company address, user’s sales area
* The required and optional information above includes not only the original information collected from users but also changes made to it.
- Country to which personal information is transferred: Australia
- When and how to transfer the information: The information is transferred over the network when the user uses internet-based services provided on the Company’s website.
- Company: Oracle Corporation Data Center (Australia)
Chief Privacy Officer, Oracle Corporation
10 Van de Graaff Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
The Company transfers personal information to the outside service provider so that it can conduct the tasks required to provide the following services, and oversees them to ensure that the service provider complies with the relevant privacy laws:
- To respond to and manage inquiries concerning the company, services/products, investment, career opportunities, website management.
- To provide events and other services, and to carry out email marketing activities
- To provide feedback on and manage inquiries concerning partner programs
- To respond to event-related inquiries, confirm users’ identity for their participation in events, and prepare, conduct, review, and manage events based on customer requirements.
The Company shall retain the user’s personal information for 2 years after the user agrees to its collection and use. The Company shall immediately destroy the information when the retention period expires. However, if the retention of any personal information is required under applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall retain the information for a period in accordance with these laws and regulations.
You can upload files up to 5MB.
Use only English characters or numbers for file names.