Easy-to-use self service from VM provisioning to monitoring and billing via a web-based console.
Virtualized vCore/memory resources are provided according to the pre-determined VM spec (8~128vCore)
• GPU VM : Provide pass-through GPU
VMs are securely protected by inbound/outbound traffic control with external Internet or other VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) through Security Group service. Real-time monitoring also support reliable operation of computing resources.
The initial setting for subnet/IP of VM can be changed easily. NAT IP can be used/turned off based on the needs of the user, providing easy network connection.
General Computing → Virtual Computing
- Select GPU for work type and required spec (NVIDIA A100 or V100 GPU)
- Offer various OS types and standard images for creating resources conveniently (e.g. Windows, RHEL and Ubuntu)
- Securely connect to the OS using key pairs
- Manage tag creation/revision
- Provide additional storage besides OS disk
- Set up subnet/IP and enable the use/turn off NAT IP setting
- Provide Security Group integration setting