Red Hat Enterprise Linux-based pre-installed DBMS image is provided. DBMS is immediately accessible following OS image creation without taking additional action.
Efficient virtualized management helps guarantee stable resource usage and high computing power. For data storage, high performance SSD up to 16,000 IOPS per volume is offered.
VPC-based network access structure makes database isolation easier. Access is granted securely through Security Group and automatic security assessment and analysis facilitate preemptive response to security attacks.
- RDB : CUBRID
- NoSQL DB : Cassandra
- Select VM based on the required spec
- Provide Red Hat Enterprise Linux-based, pre-installed DBMS image
- Provide attached storage besides OS disk
- Subnet/IP configuration (Up to three local subnet)
- Enable/disable NAT IP setting
- Provide integration setting for Security Group
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help