Users can easily check indexes on the usage of CPU, disk, and memory. The automatic notifications to designated recipients of an event in the resources being used enable swift failure analysis and responses, supporting reliable operation of computing resources.
Dashboards are provided to monitor the status of resources. Both basic dashboards for each project and user-defined ones are available with various widget settings that enable easy and fast dashboard creation.
A web-based console helps set event indexes with just a few clicks. The setting for monitoring targets (event pattern, necessary condition/cycle, performance index, operation status, etc.) may be edited according to the environment and managed with threshold and notification settings.
Log data of resources are collected/stored and searching for a specific log is also available. Events for major keywords are indexed to automatically notify designated personnel if the pre-determined conditions are met and offer more reliable environments.
- Project dashboard
· Number of key products, operation status (running/down), number of events by risk category (fatal/warning/information), and top 5 performance (CPU, memory, and storage), event maps, and unresolved event list
- User-defined dashboard
· Basic widgets : Title, event list (resolved/unresolved), operation status, event status, etc.
· User widgets : Time series graphs by product/collection item, comparison charts, status index, instance maps (events), etc.
- Select event index : Event patterns, scheduling, conditions, target data, etc.
- Set custom defined events : Monitoring targets, risk, performance items, event rules, etc.
- Event notification filtering
- Manage notification contacts and event notification types (email, SMS, etc.)
- View logs by project : Cumulative number of logs, number and cumulative rate of daily logs, and number of logs for each target
- Collect/store/search logs (1GB storage included)
- Export searched log data (Excel files)
- Index search keyword events and send notifications
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help