Various logs created from using cloud services can be stored in the user’s Object Storage by trail. Users can manage logs easily without checking each server or service.
Log file validation feature allows users to check if the log files stored in Object Storage had been changed, modified or deleted after trail creation.
All activity history is stored for 90 days and can be checked anytime via console. The history can be used to track changes, resolve issues, and test security of cloud resources, enabling efficient responses to cyber attacks or failure analysis.
Store logs from user-selected products and accountsin Object Storage (storage period undetermined)
- Store activity logs for 90 days without additional setting (time, resource type, resource name, worker name, etc.)
- View activity history filtering (resource type, resource name, period, task result, worker name, and path)
- Select products and accounts for logging
- Select Object Storage location to store logs
- View/Manage the list and detailed information of created trails
- Deactivate logging and edit/delete items with trail setting