Various logs created from using cloud services can be stored in the user’s Object Storage by trail. Users can manage logs easily without checking each server or service.
All logs created are collected and stored in real-time. Various search functions are offered for the entire log collected from multiple servers and services using a web-based console, including searching for a specific time or keyword.
All activity history is stored for 90 days and can be checked anytime via console. The history can be used to track changes, resolve issues, and test security of cloud resources, enabling efficient responses to cyber attacks or failure analysis.
Store logs from user-selected products and accountsin Object Storage (storage period undetermined)
- Store activity logs for 90 days without additional setting (logging time, user, resource name, etc.)
- View property value filtering (project name, product name, task result, user name, path, etc.)
- Set time allowed for viewing (30 minutes, 1/3/12 hours, or custom setting)
- Select products and accounts for logging
- Select Object Storage location to store logs
- View/Manage the list and detailed information of created trails
- Deactivate logging and edit/delete items with trail setting
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help