Samsung Cloud Platform offers logical firewalls to each of the VPCs, customer networks and various network environments for Internet connection, securely protecting the network from unauthorized access.
Some firewalls of a customer that have been maintained for a long period may have thousands of rules, posing the risk of omission or long work hours if manually entered row by row. Samsung Cloud Platform’s Firewall service offers batch processing of the rules to ensure convenient firewall application.
Firewalls can be applied simply using a web-based console. Application regulations, including source/destination IPs, protocols/ports, and inbound/outbound application rules can also be easily created and managed.
Firewall logs may be saved by each firewall leveraging the user’s storage resources. Permit/Allow log history supports fast troubleshooting and recovery in the case of an issue.
- Firewall rules and logging for VPC and Internet connection
- Firewall rules and logging for connection between VPCs
- Firewall rules and logging for connection between customer network and multiple VPCs
- Separate rules may apply to each Transit Gateway to be connected to each VPC
- Firewall rules and logging for 1:1 connection between customer network and VPC
- Firewall rules and logging for connection between external network and Load Balancer; Load Balancer and servers within VPC