Signing up for the Global CDN service is quick and easy thanks to the web-based console on Samsung Cloud Platform. The origin server and caching policy of the Edge server are also easy to set up, allowing for fast content delivery.
Even when multiple simultaneous requests cause unwanted traffic surges, edge servers spread across different geographic locations guarantee fast delivery of contents without compromising usability. They also ensure service availability and stable service performance.
Supporting HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP/2 protocol, content caching with various origin servers are possible. If the TTL of a previously cached content is expired or the origin content
is updated, existing cache in the edge server will be evicted. New content from the origin server will be cached to process the content request from an end-user, making it possible for users to get the latest content.
Even in settings that require huge traffic bursts (e.g. downloading a large file), stable service quality is guaranteed without mobilizing massive resources. Usage-based pricing also allows for efficient cost management.
- Configure the location and route of the origin server
- Configure cache key to check the validity of the origin content
- Compression of origin content results in less traffic and faster response
- Configure cached content policy and cache expiration time
- Once the content expires (reaches the TTL), purge the content cached on the edge server
- Communication with the origin server using HTTPS protocol makes the content communication path more secure
- Robust security feature of Global CDN guard the contents and user against DDoS/web-based attacks