Health check is conducted to see if the connected resources are running normally. In case of failure on a server, the resource is immediately processed as failover and removed from domain responses to detour traffic to other resources and provide reliable service.
Create GSLB easily using web-based console and set/manage service ports. Multiple port setting is available for L4 load balancing (80, 443, 8080-8090, etc.)
and multiple load balancing rules may be applied simultaneously.
Public GSLB with external access via the Internet allows easy addition of resources for the applicable type.
Efficient cost management is provided by the specific billing system to determine the pricing based on the numbers of domains, additional health check resources, and queries.
- Register resource and port data
- Multiple resources may be registered in one GSLB
- Round Trip Time : Distribute traffic based on the location of resources
- Ratio : Distribute traffic by resource according to the user input. Failover is possible for some input
- Interval, service timeout, and probe timeout setting
- Protocol setting (ICMP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS) and service port setting
- DB health check based on DB checkup scripts (using Ishell function)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help