A high level of security is ensured by setting access policy on IP addresses and ports for inbound/outbound traffic between internal VM or with external Internal and allowing access for the permitted traffic only.
A web-based console enables setting separate rules for inbound/outbound traffic without directly accessing the server for setting firewall security rules. Each rule can filter out unauthorized traffic using protocol and port numbers.
Security Group needed for VM can easily be created using a web-based console. Application regulations, including source/destination IPs, subnets, protocols/ports, and application scope can also easily be set or changed.
Firewall logs generated in Security Group may be saved by Group using the user’s storage resources. Permit/Allow log history supports fast troubleshooting and recovery in the case of an issue.
- Distributed firewall (logical firewalls that control communications between VM within VPC)
- Create Security Group to be used in virtual servers, GPU servers, Auto-Scaling groups, Database, Elasticsearch, and Kubernetes Engine
- Resources that use Security Group reusable in various resources by setting source IP for inbound traffic and destination IP for outbound
- Source/destination IP setting, protocol/port setting, and inbound/outbound setting
- Rules applied in scale (IP/ports applied to various addresses using ',’ and '-‘)
- 100 policies allowed per Security Group
- Select log saving when creating a Security Group and set storage option by selecting Object Storage within same project
- Save source/destination IPs, ports, and allow/deny status by time
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help