A high level of security is ensured by setting access policy on IP addresses and ports for inbound/outbound traffic between internal VM/VPCs or with external Internal and allowing access for the permitted traffic only.
A web-based console enables setting separate rules for inbound/outbound traffic without directly accessing the server for setting firewall security rules. Each rule can filter out unauthorized traffic using protocol and port numbers.
Security Group needed for VM and VPC can easily be created using a web-based console. Application regulations, including source/destination IPs, subnets, protocols/ports, and application scope can also easily be set or changed.
- VPC gateway firewall (logical firewall that protects inside of VPC)
- 1,000 policies per project, combining policies of Security Group for VPC in use
- Source/destination IP, protocol/port, inbound/outbound settings
- Allow/deny rules and rule application order settings
- Rules applied in a range (multiple address using ‘,’ and ‘-’ for IP/ports)
- Distributed firewall (logical firewall that controls inter-VM communication within VPC)
- 100 policies per VM
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help