Users may design the required network environments and create up to 5 VPCs per project. In the VPC, the subnet feature enables independent configuration of multiple logical network groups of different purposes and creates instances.
VPC Firewall sets policy on access to inbound/outbound traffic among VPCs within the same cloud pool or external Internet. By allowing access only for the permitted traffic, the logical firewall ensures high security.
Users can enjoy convenient network management functions, such as IP assignment and creating/deleting/viewing VPCs and additional options within the VPC via web-based console. Public IPs of a specific bandwidth can be reserved to be readily used when necessary.
Networks of diverse requirements, including Internet connection and customer’s internal network connection, are logically configured to enable more cost-efficient operation compared to high-cost physical network infrastructure.
- Standard VPC : Standard offering (Internet connection and customer’s internal network via Direct Connect)
- Dedicated VPC : Specialized offering for the customer (no Internet connection; customer’s internal network only)
- NAT (Network Address Translation) is provided for Internet communications of resources within Standard VPC (use Direct Connect or communicate without NAT on internal network of Dedicated VPC)
- Create a subnet, the smallest logical network group, within VPC (verify and cross-check IP block validity)
- Communications among subnets within VPC is available without additional setting
- Automatically assign with DHCP method; manual IP address input available if needed
(customer’s subnet IP also available)
- VPC Gateway Firewall (logical firewalls protecting inside of VPC)
- 1,000 policies provided free of charge by combining VPC firewall policies within project
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help