The service provides completely independent virtual networks in cloud environments, as well as user-defined firewall and log management functions in all zones connected to VPCs. Uses can safely implement independent network environments in the cloud.
Private IP-based communications among VPCs are enabled with VPC peering. The network configuration is convenient with free choices among NAT and Internet gateways. Firewall and log management features are available by connection zone and users can easily control traffic using routing setting.
Subnet options are specified into regular subnets (public/private) and local subnets for inter-server communications in order to configure networks in the VPC as per purpose. Virtual IPs are also available to allow users to designate a private IP within the subnet for a variety of server configuration.
Networks of diverse requirements, including Internet connection and customer’s internal network connection, are logically configured to enable more cost-efficient operation compared to high-cost physical network infrastructure. VPCs without Internet connection may also access Object Storage for efficient storage of large-capacity data.
- Regular subnets (public or private) and local subnets (between VMs) available according to purpose
- Reserve private IP in the subnet using virtual IP
- Offer additional DNS setting feature on user definition domain (Note that DNS information on basic domain cannot be changed)
- Reserve a public IP, use a static public IP and view public IP use list
- NAT Gateway : For Internet connection of Virtual Server without a public IP, map to the outbound traffic of the subnet using the representative public IP
- Internet Gateway : Uplink Internet connections to enable Internet communications of VPCs
- VPC Peering : 1:1 private IP communications among VPCs
- Endpoint : By creating a private connection, it serves as a VPC entry point for accessing Samsung Cloud Platform from an external network connected to VPC
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help