This End of Technical Support Policy ("Policy") is effective as of September 11, 2020, and applies to all Brightics AI products or services, including on-premises software and cloud services ("Product"). This policy defines the applicable end date of the technical support available for the Product and describes the transition plans for such discontinued Products as of the applicable end dates. Samsung SDS, at its sole discretion, may discontinue Products under this Policy at any time regardless of any inconsistent terms and conditions stipulated in relevant policies relating to Technical Support of the Products, and shall not be responsible for any loss, damages or costs arising from such discontinuance.
Samsung SDS reserves the right to alter, change, and modify this Policy and its conditions at its sole discretion. Samsung SDS can post at any time on its website any relevant information related to this Policy, including but not limited to the termination dates, termination plan of Technical Support, applicable product listings and other necessary information.
2. Brightics AI Technical Support Period
■ Key Milestone Dates
- General Availability (GA) Date of Subsequent version or Announcement Date of the Discontinuation of previous version
- - This date means the announcement date of the new version of the Product or the announcement date of the Discontinuation of previous version.
- This date is the base date when calculating the end date of the Technical Support for the previous version of the Product.
- (2) End of Sales (EoS) Date
- - The EoS Date means the last day to purchase the previous version of the Product. After this date, the previous version of the Product would be no longer available for purchase.
- The EoS Date is the first day after 12 months have passed from the GA Date of Subsequent version.
- (3) End of Technical Support (EoTS) Date
- - The EoTS Date means the last date on which the Standard Technical Support is provided for the previous version of the Product.
- The EoTS Date is the first day after 36 months have passed from the GA Date of Subsequent version.
- No Standard Technical Support shall be provided for the previous version of the Product after this date.
- It is strongly recommended to upgrade to the latest version before the Product reaches its EoTS Date.
- (4) End of Extended Technical Support (EoXS) Date
- - Extended Technical Support is optional and provided for up to 12 months by mutual agreement between Samsung SDS and the Customers.
- The EoXS Date is the last date on which the Extended Technical Support is provided for the previous version of the Product. No Technical Support of any kind is provided for the previous version of the Product after this date.
- The Extended Technical Support fee shall be calculated as follows: Technical Support fee + 15% of the Technical Support fee.
3. End of Technical support plan
|Product||Ver.||End of technical support plan||Remarks|
|Nexplant Analytics (Brightics)||v1.0 or less||'20.12.31||'21.12.31||-||
Please contact your sales representative for details, if you are currently on a technical support contract.
|Brightics Cloud||v1.5 or less||'21.09.11||'22.09.11||-|
|Brightics AI||v3.6 or less||'21.09.11||'23.09.11||'24.09.11|