1. 1. Scope
This End of Technical support policy ("Policy") is effective as of April , 2020 and applies to all Maxigent software products and/or its related products("Product"). This policy defines the final date of the technical support available for the Product purchased by Customers.
The term "Product" refers to the whole or a specific version and this policy supersedes all of the previous versions Policy.
Samsung SDS reserves the right to alter, change, and modify this Policy and its conditions at its sole discretion. Samsung SDS can post at any time on its website any applicable information related to this Policy such as the termination dates, termination plan of Technical Support, applicable product listings and other necessary information.
2. Maxigent Technical support Period
■ Key Milestone Dates
- (1) General Availability (GA) Date of Subsequent Release
- - This defines the announcement date of the new version of the Product.
- The end date of Technical Support for the previous version of the Product is calculated based on the GA Date of the subsequent version of the Product.
- (2) End of Sales (EoS) Date
- - The EoS date is the date from which twelve(12) months have passed after the GA date of the subsequent version of the Product.
- On or after the EoS date, the previous version of the Product would be no longer available for purchase.
- (3) End of Technical Support (EoTS) Date
- - The Technical Support of the previous version of the Product will be expired without prior notice after twenty-four (36) months from the GA Date of the subsequent version of the Product.
-It is strongly recommended to upgrade to the latest version before reach its EoTS date.
However, if you use a custom (partially modified) version for each customer, please proceed with your sales representative.
3. End of Technical support plan
|Product||Version||Release||End of technical support plan||Remarks|
|Maxigent|| Below v5.3
Please contact your sales representative for details, if you are currently on a technical support contract.