1. End of Sales and Technical Support Policy
The End of Sales and Technical Support Policy (hereafter 'Policy') is effective as of September 30, 2021, and applies to all Nexshop and related products (hereafter 'Product'), which defines the end date of technical support provided after sales.
The term 'Product' applies to the whole or a specific version of the Nexshop product group. This Policy supersedes all prior or contemporaneous policies related to the end of Technical Support.
Samsung SDS reserves the right to revise the policy itself or the end date of technical support for Product when needed at its sole discretion and will publish, at any time, on its website the termination plan of Technical Support with dates, Product list and other helpful information.
- (1) End of Sales (EoS) date
- - Sales of new licensee or additional license for existing customers will be terminated from the date applicable (EoS date).
- (2) End of Technical Support (EoTS) date
- The technical support for Product will be terminated from the date applicable (EoTS date).
- Existing customers can continue to use Product, but any types of technical support including new patch release, upgrade, etc. will not be provided from the date on.
2. Plan for the termination of sales and technical support
|Product||Ver||End of technical support plan||Remarks|
If you are currently on a maintenance contract, please contact your sales representative for details.