When executing a query using standard SQL after defining the schema for data stored on an Object Storage, a fast and easy check of data is achieved. It doesn’t take a professional analyst well-versed in SQL to analyze large data sets.
Quick Query uses a Trino engine capable of parallel processing to split query automatically, and query result for large data sets is delivered quickly by performing parallel processing on multiple nodes concurrently.
Quick Query provides three modes : Shared dedicated resource mode, shared scalable resource mode and private scalable resource mode. Shared dedicated resource mode ensures reliable response speed for large data query request, whereas shared scalable resource mode offers a more affordable pricing for irregular usage. Private scalable resource mode uses a quick query structure that can support analysis jobs in an independent environment and users can choose the quick query structure they need.
- Object Storage, HDFS, Hive, RDB(PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MS-SQL, MySQL, etc.), File
- CSV, JSON, ORC, Avro, Parquet, etc.
- Check query history : Query execution results, execution information, query execution history
- Save and manage query statements entered in Query Editor
- Users enter/execute query and check/download results