SSL/TLS certificates issued by an external institution can be registered/deleted. When provisioning resources of Load Balancer, certificates can be integrated and validity is also checked for registration.
Certification information, such as the date of creation or expiration as well as target domain, is available using a web-based console. The notification email for expiration of a certificate offers a reminder for updating certificates.
- Select projects for which certificate will be registered
- View/register SSL/TLS certificates issued by external institutions
- Offer integrated certificate service for Load Balancer
- View list of certificates in possession (certificate name, dates of expiration/creation & project name)
- View security key value (private key, public key, and certification chain)
- Set recipients for notifications 7 days prior to expiration of a certificate