Detection rate is improved with signature management and detection pattern updates in readiness for the latest security threats. IPS provides its service by performing correlation analysis of attack patterns detected by IPS with configured patterns in SIEM (Security Information and Event Management).
IPS provides threat detection services optimized for cloud environment demanded by Korean Government. Its domain expert security team keeps cloud operations environment with the optimized configuration and can promptly respond to the security threats.
By monitoring events in real-time and providing notification upon analysis, preemptive response to security threats can be achieved. Additionally, monthly reports provide
insights into detected events in detail including IP/Port, Date/Time and other attack status information.
- 24/7 event monitoring
- Common rule-based detection and correlation-based detection pattern management
- Raw data based in-depth analysis
- Detailed logs for incident analysis support in the event of intrusions
- Latest threat detection pattern updates reflecting security trend information
- Detection pattern optimized for effective real-time event response
- Alert raising in the event of event detection
- Monthly reports on alert trend, alert list, etc.