With Secret Vault, users no longer need to enter hard-coded authentication information to the application source code as it generates a token-based temporary key. This, in turn, helps respond to various security threats.
Managing the lifecycle of temporary keys for security purposes becomes unnecessary as they are managed and rotated automatically based on the lifecycle rules configured.
Using a token issued on Secret Vault, users can access resources within Samsung Cloud Platform as well as external resources in enhanced security environments (Including that of other cloud service providers and on-premises).
- issue tokens using an access key and support a feature that issues a temporary key with tokens
- Store securely by encrypting access key information (AES-256)
- Support automatic rotation and issuance of temporary key based on its lifecycle
- Sets the rotation cycle in hours (up to 36 hours)
- Immediately rotate temporary key (Manually)
- Enable IP-based access control of resources where user applications are running
- Control single IP and variable CIDR (Classless Inter-domain Routing) of container environment