Based on Samsung SDS’ abundant experience in security operation, detailed assessment is conducted for web vulnerabilities with frequent intrusion and high impact. Response guidelines are provided for the detected issues to preemptively block security threat and securely protect customer data.
Without paying for expensive web vulnerability diagnostics programs or security consulting, the web scanner enables simple and cost-efficient responses to web service security threats. Pre-measures for vulnerabilities also help reduce maintenance cost.
For security assessment, user-agent settings are available according to the customer’s web service environments, including Internet Explorer and Chrome, as well as
pre-setting on when to conduct the diagnosis. Detailed information, responses, and sample codes on the discovered vulnerabilities are offered for customers to check diagnosis status and measures.
- Apply assessment criteria to minimize impact on service
- Offer assessment result and response report (number of vulnerabilities, detailed information, etc.)
- Free inspection on execution after taking measures to identified vulnerability (twice within 1 month after checkup completion)
- Select according to user environments (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Available 3 workdays after application
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help