Optimized backup/recovery service for various business purposes to securely back up critical customer data. OS Snapshots for Linux and Windows, file system of Bare Metal Servers and NAS snapshot images are supported. Online database backup is supported with 7 workload-intensive RDBs and 2 No-SQL.
Users have a flexible choice of backup target, storage, period and schedule. For large data storage at a lower cost, backup data can be saved in Object Storage.
Reliable and rapid recovery is provided in case of data damage or loss. Recovery using VM image snapshots creates new VM with the backup, and file system backup of a Bare Metal Server recovers by the file system. DB backup recovers the entire DB or by table. NAS snapshots also enable fast recovery by each NAS volume.
Using the separate 10G backup network, potential impact on the network during backup is minimized while unauthorized access to data is fundamentally blocked using authority management for backup systems.
- Select servers to be backed up from backup media (Object Storage)
- Select location of backup storage path (directory) and storage period (2/4 weeks, 3/6 months, 1 year)
- Set backup cycles (daily, weekly, monthly or custom)
- Set backup time (custom, immediately)
- Virtual Servers : Image backup (OS and Data snapshots)
- Database : Online backup (data) and archive backup
· RDB (7 systems) : EPAS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, Tibero, Vertica
· NoSQL (2 systems) : Redis and Elasticsearch
- NAS : Snapshot image backup (stored within File Storage)
- Select data to be recovered (VM, DB, NAS)
- Conduct point-in-time recovery of data (select from executed backup versions)
- Monitor recovery status (normal or failure)
- Store VM image/snapshot/backup on backup storage in the same region as the original
- Use DR option, the backup copies are stored on DR storage in different regions from the original (additional charges incurred)