Up to 100GB of volume is provided in the basic OS space, which can be created or expanded online up to 160TB upon customer request.
Block Storage includes redundant controller and disk array RAID to ensure high durability and availability. For mission-critical application workload that requires short response time and high IOPS, optimized high-performance SSD-type storage is also provided.
OS and data space can be backed up as snapshot images, enabling recovery to a specific time using these snapshots in case of change of deletion of data.
The Multi-Attach feature optimized for HPC (High Performance Computing) environments offers high availability when using file sharing or cluster file systems on bare metal servers.
- Create/ connect/ expand/ delete user volume on created VM easily
- Set types and scales of assigned block storage (up to 160TB)
- 100GB in the basic OS space
- Able to access files in the same space from multiple servers when using cluster files or file sharing systems
- Storage management : Disk/storage usage management, storage change analysis and review, etc.
- Availability management : Storage utilization rate management, etc.
- Monitor storage performance (read/write IO)
- Estimate usage and view bills
- Set notifications for storage shortages (e.g. a 'Warning' status notification when 80% of assigned storage is in use and 'Critical' when 90% is in use)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help