Multiple clients can simultaneously share file systems via network, helping users manage data more securely and conveniently. NFS v3 protocols are applied for Linux servers and CIFS for Windows servers to offer strong security.
Customers may create the File Storage volume up to 100TB and increase the volume online stably. SMS or email notifications on IO performance and usage of the volume are also provided by monitoring features.
File Storage includes redundant controllers and disk array RAID to ensure high durability and availability. Reliable creation, increase and deletion are provided as well as low latency and consecutive IO to guarantee high availability and performance of the workload.
Snapshot images for each volume are available. The user-created snapshots support rapid recovery of File Storage volume in case of change or deletion of data.
- Select protocol based on OS type of the client’s VM (CIFS for Windows/Unix, NFS for Linux)
- Set directory to connect to user volume and access control for the volume
- Instantly create snapshots and edit settings (volume capacity %)
- Set cycles for automatic snapshot creation (Daily : units of hours, weekly : at a specific time)
- Recover or delete snapshots
- Monitor storage performance (read/write IO)
- Estimate usage and view bills
- Set notifications for storage shortages (e.g. a ‘Warning’ status notification when 80% of assigned storage is in use and ‘Critical’ when 90% is in use)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help