Once a file storage is created, storage volume will automatically scale up and down depending on creation or deletion of user data. Users will not be charged for creating a storage volume, but for usage.
Multiple clients can simultaneously share file systems via network, helping users manage data more securely and conveniently. NFS v3 protocols are applied for Linux servers and CIFS for Windows servers to offer strong security.
DR replication to copy the original File Storage to another Region of Samsung Cloud Platform ensures data provision with DR storage if the original storage is unavailable due to a system failure or a natural disaster. (Additional network cost will be charged for data replication in addition to storage cost.)
Snapshot images for each volume are available. The user-created snapshots support rapid recovery of File Storage volume in case of change or deletion of data.
- Select a protocol based on the OS type of the connected server (CIFS for Windows/Unix, NFS for Linux)
- Set directory to connect to user volume and access control for the volume
- Instantly create and provide snapshots
- Set cycles for automatic snapshot creation (Daily : units of hours, weekly : at a specific time)
- Manage sync policies (temporary suspension, synchronization, and reverse synchronization)
- Manage sync cycles (5 min, 1 hour, daily, weekly, Monthly)
- Protect customer's valuable data safely
-Provide NAS that can be connected to Bare Metal Server
- Data synchronization between AZ guarantees service high availability in times of DC disaster
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help