Restful API helps easy and fast access to Object Storage on applications. Compatibility with Amazon S3 is also provided to encourage usage on S3-linked applications.
Version management, SSE-S3 encryption for data, and public authority control functions are provided to secure a high level of data durability and security.
The service is made for secure data storage or backup data storage for service recovery.
Web-based interface enables access to data in the Internet environment whenever and wherever. Linking with CDN also supports rapid distribution of content without separate web servers.
Less frequently used data in Block Storage and File Storage for long-term storage can benefit from low-cost Object Storage with much higher cost efficiency while enjoying secure data storage.
- Create a folder within a bucket and give public authority to all files within the folder
- Offer basic encryptions for buckets (AES-256 algorithm)
- Upload objects (photos, videos, etc.) to buckets or folders within buckets after creating buckets
- Set server access logs to record detailed data on access requests
- Manage read/write authority on files for each user and access authority of other users
- Use Amazon S3 management key encryption (SSE-S3)
- Apply encryptions to created files and add tags
- Able to recover deleted or replaced objects using bucket version management setting
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help