PC Management with a sing solution! Perfectly secure PCs!
- Detection and prevention of faults through real-time monitoring with a dashboard.
- Enabling service persistence where the latest whitelisting policy is applied even offline.
- Minimizing the internal/external security risks by controlling unauthorized programs and USB/portable storage devices.
- Prevention from malicious code infection by installing a strong vaccine engine.
- Minimizing the man-month by fully deploying using program deployment service.
- Remote control enabling the fast on-site analysis and reduce time for failover.
- Enabling a flexible operation support with the control policy categorized and customized for each business environment.
- Providing a tailored service for the business infrastructure environment.
Support the Whitelisting/Blacklisting approach and choose between the two depending on the manufacturing environment.
Control Key Issuance & Authorization and USB Registration & Use and configure a portable device(MTP) to be allowed.
Control the specific PC’s Inbound/Outbound Ports to secure the network.
Automatically deploy the required programs and security files and maintain the up-to-date version by managing S/W patch
In order to prevent damage caused by malicious code execution, it checks the process through Virus engine and decides the use, and controls the use of malicious programs.
Automatically collect and monitor the information of PCs in the manufacturing site and control the PCs remotely.
Through the remote control service, on-site analysis is immediately possible with a snapshot of the target PC and when a failure occurs, it is possible to quickly determine the cause and take action through remote access.
CPU - 8 Core (3GHz, 8MB) or higher
Memory - 16 GB
Storage - 1TB or more
Server OS - Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or higher
WEB server - IIS 8.5
DB - SQL Server 2012 or higher
OS - Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (including Embedded)
Management console (browser) - Internet Explorer 10 or later version