free - Consent to Collect and Use of Personal Information - (company optional)
Samsung SDS Co., Ltd. (“Company”) is committed to protect our users’ personal information and also to comply with the relevant privacy laws.This page describes exactly how and why the Company collects and uses personal information from its users.
- name, email address, contact number
* company may also collect other information such as company, user’s position, department in the company
* Depending on the Service, additional information may be required
The Company will not subsequently change the way a user’s personal data is used without the user’s consent, as required by applicable law. Unless otherwise stated at the time of collection, the Company will use the user’s personal data only in the following ways:
- To issue a log-in account for free trial service portal
- To respond to and manage customer inquiries concerning services/products
(1) Retention of information in accordance with the Company's policies:
- Retained items: Information listed in Article 1.
- Retention period: 1 year from the user’s last access to the website
(2) Retention of information as required under applicable laws and regulations
If the retention of any personal information is required under applicable laws and regulations, the Company will retain the information for a period in accordance with these laws and regulations.
Users have the right to refuse to collection of information. However, if the user refuse to consent, the Company will be unable to respond to the enquiry registered.
You can upload files up to 5MB.
Use only English characters or numbers for file names.