Users can automatically install standard version Apache Kafka of the Samsung Cloud Platform using a web-based console. It can configure Broker, Zookeeper, one of the main components of Apache Kafka, in single or in cluster.
Efficient virtualized management helps guarantee stable resource usage and high computing power. Data storage supports a high-performance SSD, which can scale up to 16,000 IOPS per volume.
The created Apache Kafka clusters are managed with web-based dashboards. A web-based console allows for automated creation/management (operation management, monitoring, etc), making it easy for anyone to use.
- Auto provisioning : Running in a VM environment, Apache Kafka with standard spec is auto installed
- Running status management : Manage life cycle of Apache Kafka service including creating/deleting clusters using a web-based console
- Monitoring : Apache Kafka status monitoring
- User configuration setting : Edit settings regarding Apache Kafka performance and security
- Managing/changing operations: Settings change, Up/down spec (CPU, Memory), storage resizing
- Using AKHQ, an open-source Apache Kafka Manager, one can manage Apache Kafka cluster
- Can increase availability by enabling node addition
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help