Easy self-served configuration of computing environments is enabled using a web console, from launch configuration to creating/editing/deleting Auto-Scaling groups.
Flexible usage of computing resources depending on the load and usage of the service. Users may schedule predictable resource usage for a specific time of the day and coordinate resources in preparation for temporary access of unspecified multiple users.
VM Auto Scaling accommodates resources to the changing demand to ensure that the requested traffic is processed at all times. Users can enjoy enhanced application performance and availability.
Only the required resources for the demand change is used, reducing any unnecessary cost. Flexible resource usage for the traffic increase/decrease during specific times, such as nighttime, weekends, or end of the month, helps customers maximize cost effectiveness.
- Create images of servers that will run during operation of VM Auto Scaling, using launch configuration requests
- Create VM Auto Scaling groups, logical groups for virtual server coordination/management
- Set load balancer, minimum/maximum server numbers, and network for VM Auto Scaling
- Set scale-in/out policy (CPU/memory/disk usage, network traffic, etc.)
- Set notifications for Auto Scaling process
- Automatic scale in/out if the threshold for monitoring target is satisfied or according to the pre-reserved schedule
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help