Container Registry for projects can easily be created on Samsung Cloud Platform. Images for deployment can be pulled from the Registry using the standard Docker CLI to streamline development and service deployment flows.
Image storage is available anytime anywhere. Images can be stored and pulled by interworking with Object Storage, ensuring efficient management. Docker Registry V2 API spec is also supported for user convenience.
Images can be securely stored and used with Container Registry service. The service encrypts and stores the images in Object Storage and sends them via HTTPS. Access authority is set by repository according to the IAM resource-based policy of Samsung Cloud Platform and allows image usage as per the set authority.
Container Registry offers assessment on security vulnerabilities of stored container images. Uses may simply select and scan an image to find the analysis and identify/remove vulnerabilities based on the result.
- Create, delete, and manage registry
- Registry access control management
- Tag management : Push, pull, view and delete images
- Repository management : View and delete repository, set security policy
- Security vulnerability scan and result of images : CVE (Common Vulnerability Exposure)-basis
- Authority management on IAM-based registry and repository
- Usage monitoring
- Logging : registry, repository, and image tagged events
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help