Easy-to-use functions from searching for the list of container SW to creating/viewing/deleting apps using web-based console. All-in-one container environments are supported while secure container images with standard specs are provided to enable safe app creation and deployment.
Various SW offerings are provided, including commercial SW with scaling out and auto healing features, as well as open source-based app infrastructure, queue, and monitoring.
SW images with verified security are offered as an installation package optimized for Samsung Cloud Platform, significantly increasing development productivity with much faster SW deployment of app infrastructure and other containers.
- App Infrastructure (Web/WAS) : Jboss EAP, JEUS, Tomcat, Wildfly, Apache, Nginx, etc.
- App Infrastructure (Messaging) : NATS, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, etc.
- Monitoring : Grafana
- Base and Language Base : Alpine, CentOS, Ubuntu, .NET Core, Node.js, Python, etc.
- View/delete the list of cancelled Kubernetes Apps
- View details of resources of each Kubernetes cluster created
- Able to request technical support for open source SW (Carepack)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help