Restful API helps easy and fast access to Object Storage on applications. Compatibility with Amazon S3 is also provided to encourage usage on S3-linked applications.
Version management, SSE-S3 encryption for data, IP-based ACL, and public authority control functions are provided to secure a high level of data durability and security.
The service is made for secure data storage or backup data storage for service recovery.
Web-based interface enables access to data in the Internet environment whenever and wherever.
Less frequently used data in Block Storage and File Storage for long-term storage can benefit from Object Storage with much higher cost efficiency while enjoying secure data storage.
- Create a folder within a bucket and give public authority to all files within the folder
- Offer basic encryptions for buckets (AES-256 algorithm)
- Upload objects (photos, videos, etc.) to buckets or folders within buckets after creating buckets
- Set server access logs to record detailed data on access requests
- Manage read/write authority on files for each user and access authority of other users
- Use Amazon S3 management key encryption (SSE-S3)
- Apply encryptions to created files and add tags
- Able to recover deleted or replaced objects using bucket version management setting
- Grant access to only authorized IPs using Filtering function
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help