Using the Samsung Cloud Platform console, users can install Bare Metal Server, Networking, File Storage resources as well as compiler, MPI library, and job scheduler with ease. GCC, open MPI, and slurm are provided for open-source middleware and more solutions will be made available in the future.
Using up to 20 high-performance Bare Metal Servers, users can configure compute nodes. Storage and sharing of computing results in a Bare Metal Server dedicated File Storage make fast handling of complex computation possible.
The HPC environment of Samsung Cloud Platform allows for easy installation of the application for CAE in the client library, thereby assuring continuity of business. Using putty, a program used to connect to a remote server, users can cost-effectively configure an HPC environment.
- Provide up to 20 Bare Metal Servers for computational nodes (When using twenty 48 core, 960 core can be used)
- Enable hyper-threading control on Bare Metal Server
- File Storage(BM) integration setting
- Auto install middleware (job scheduler, compiler, MPI library)
- Settings change/stop/start for HPC cluster in operation
- No charges made when a HPC cluster stops, data stored on connected File Storage will remain unchanged
- Send notifications when a HPC cluster is created or scaled out
- Request specific resource features such as computational node, CPU core per node, memory, etc.
- Resources will be allocated soon after in case of insufficient available resource
- Check work status and store usage history
※ HPC job monitoring and web-based work environment to be provided in the future
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help.