- name, email address, contact number
* company may also collect other information such as company name, user’s position, department in the company
The Company will not subsequently change the way a user’s personal data is used without the user’s consent, as required by applicable law. Unless otherwise stated at the time of collection, the Company will use the user’s personal data only in the following ways:
- To respond to and manage customer inquiries concerning services/products
- To provide feedback on and manage company-related inquiries concerning investment, career opportunities, website management
(1) Retention of information in accordance with the Company's policies:
- Retained items: Information listed in Article 1.
- Retention period: 2 years from the user’s last access to the website
(2) Retention of information as required under applicable laws and regulations
If the retention of any personal information is required under applicable laws and regulations, the Company will retain the information for a period in accordance with these laws and regulations.
Companies within our corporate family. We may share your personal information within the Samsung SDS, as well as with domestic and international corporate affiliate companies.
For example, if a user is based in the Singapore, the company may share the user's information or enquiry with the company's office in Singapore.
Users have the right to refuse to collection of information. However, if the user refuse to consent, the Company will be unable to respond to the enquiry registered.