Information Collected :
name, email address, contact number
* company may also collect other information such as company name, user’s position in the company
c.) Refusal to consent : users have the right to refuse to collection of information. However, if the user refuse to consent, the Company will be unable to respond to the enquiry registered.
when users use the Company’s Website
- To respond to and manage customer inquiries concerning services/products
- To provide feedback on and manage company-related inquiries concerning investment, career opportunities, website management
(1) Retention of information in accordance with the Company's policies:
- Retained items: Information listed in Article 1.a
- Reason for retention: To manage users’ activity history
- Retention period: 2 years from the user’s last access to the website
(2) Retention of information as required under applicable laws and regulations
If the retention of any personal information is required under applicable laws and regulations, the Company will retain the information for a period in accordance with these laws and regulations.
Users have the right to refuse to collection of information. However, if the user refuse to consent, the Company will be unable to respond to the enquiry registered