The basic OS space provides 100 GB of volume. Virtual Server can be created or expanded online up to 168TB, and Bare Metal Server can scale in large capacities without volume limitations.
Block Storage includes redundant controller and disk array RAID to ensure high durability and availability. For mission-critical application workload that requires short response time and high IOPS, optimized high-performance SSD-type storage is also provided.
Block storage offers image snapshot for OS and data area of VM. Recovery to a particular time using previously-created snapshots is possible in case of change or deletion of data.
DR replication replicates the original Block Storage(BM) to another region of Samsung Cloud Platform. This allows the DR storage to provide data in situations where the original storage becomes unavailable such as a system failure or a natural disaster. (Additional network charges for data replication)
- Create/ connect/ expand/ delete user volume on created VM easily
- Set types and scales of assigned block storage
- 100GB in the basic OS space
- Protect customer's valuable information safely
- Able to access files in the same space from multiple servers when using cluster files or file sharing systems
- Storage management : Disk/storage usage management, storage change analysis and review, etc.
- Availability management : Storage utilization rate management, etc.
- Monitor storage performance (read/write IO), estimate usage and view bills
- Set notifications for storage shortages (e.g. a 'Warning' status notification when 80% of assigned storage is in use and 'Critical' when 90% is in use)
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help.