Users can easily create projects in wizard mode using application templates. Configuring a project for build/deployment is also possible by selecting the development language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.) and framework (SpringBoot, Vue.js,.Net, etc.)
With DevOps Console, users can register and manage source code repositories, artifact repositories, code analysis, image repositories, and build/deployment tools. Registered tools allow users to create each stage of the pipeline based on GUI and automatically configure pipeline scripts.
From building projects for development to server deployment and release workflow management, integrated management is enabled. Direct integration with the Kubernetes cluster is possible through the DevOps Console, which allows for easy deployment.
- Manage tenant members and create projects/project groups within tenant
- Support the deployment of Kubernetes cluster and DevOps Tool
- Support pipeline configuration and execution
- Provide workflow management and execution service
- Check project information, pipeline configuration information and deployment status
- Provide key development templates in system template
- Allow users to register and manage their own templates by tenant/project