The service supports even more reliable development environments with the repository that securely stores/shares applications packages for application development, deployment, and operation processes. In addition, GitLab, Jenkins, and Nexus are automatically installed, allowing for a quick setup of a development environment.
The repository stores templates and source codes of the entire development process in order to enable hosting of highly scalable private-type Git repository in a secure environment. Collaboration for development becomes much more efficient.
Integrated management is available from building projects for development to the server deploy process after development and integrated development/operation workflow management service. DevOps Console also bolsters individual usage of DevOps Tools and management of assigned Kubernetes clusters.
- Manage tenant members and create projects/project groups within tenant
- Manage assigned Kubernetes clusters and nodes
- Offer private-type Git repository with high scalability
- Store and share artifact packages
- Provide integrated management on build, deploy, and development/operation workflows