The service supports even more reliable development environments with the repository that securely stores/shares applications packages for application development, deployment, and operation processes.
The repository stores templates and source codes of the entire development process in order to enable hosting of highly scalable private-type Git repository in a secure environment. Collaboration for development becomes much more efficient.
Integrated management is available from building projects for development to the server deploy process after development and integrated development/operation workflow management service. DevOps Console also bolsters individual usage of DevOps Tools and management of assigned Kubernetes clusters.
- Manage tenant members and create projects/project groups within tenant
- Manage assigned Kubernetes clusters and nodes
- Offer private-type Git repository with high scalability
- Store and share artifact packages
- Provide integrated management on build, deploy, and development/operation workflows
※ Support auto installation for GitLab, Jenkins (Nexus is scheduled to be automated by 3Q of 2022)