Select[V 6.1] April. 26. 2023 [V 6.0] March 7, 2023 [V 5.1] October 14, 2022 [V 5.0] April 8, 2022 [V 4.1] August 30, 2021 [V 4.0] April 30, 2021 [V 3.7] May 19, 2020 [V 3.6] January 16, 2020 [V 3.5] January 14, 2020 [V 3.4] August 1, 2018 [V 3.3] July 15, 2018 [V 3.2] April 5, 2018 [V 3.1] JUL 12, 2017 [V 3.0] DEC 31, 2016 [V 2.1] MAR 18. 2016 [V 2.0] JAN 14. 2016 [V 1.9] NOV 16. 2015 [V 1.8] JUL 2. 2015 [V 1.7] NOV 27. 2014 [V 1.6] OCT 15. 2014 [V 1.5] SEP 4. 2014
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, the Company may also seek users’ explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by users.
This policy takes effect on April 5, 2018.
To serve users better and understand users’ needs and interests, the Company processes the content and other information users provide during visiting sessions, including when users sign up for additional information, register an enquiry. This can include information in or about the content users provide, such as the date user enquiry has been registered. Company also processes information about how users use the Company’s Website, such as the types of content users view or engage with or the frequency and duration of user’s activities.
The Company collects personal information through the following means:
I) When users sign up for additional information, request for access to Gated Contents, register for seminar events, register for Newsletter
II) During visiting sessions, when users use the Company’s Website
- To respond to and manage customer inquiries concerning services/products
- To provide feedback on and manage company-related inquiries concerning investment, career opportunities, website management, and reports on wrongful practices, and security reports
- To respond to and manage customer newsletter inquiries
In principle, the Company does not disclose any of the personal information collected; however, the following are exceptions:
- If the user has given consent to disclose information in advance; or
- The Company may also use or disclose Marketing Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), the Company may transfer Marketing Information to the relevant third party.
The Company shall immediately destroy users’ personal information when it is no longer needed for the purpose which it was collected and used. However, the Company may retain the information below for a certain period of time for the following reasons:
The Company delegates some of the tasks required for providing services to an outside service provider :
- Outsourcing company: Oracle
- Outsourced work: Marketing Activity
- Information provided: Information described in 1.a) and b)
- Retention: Destroyed upon visitor’s discard request
The Company may transfer users’ personal information to South Korea and Australia in order to better facilitate the Service. By using this website or providing any personal information to the Company, users consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of user’s country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
Company may install and manage automated tools such as "cookies" that automatically gather, store, and find information strictly necessary for Service Cookies are very small text files that the server uses to operate the Company's website are sent to the browser of customer, which are then stored in the customer’s computer hard disk.
|Auto ID save upon visit||Customer Guid||Identify the visitor without Log-in|
|Activity reponse||Total conversation||To serve better interactions, this cookie tracks web behaviors of email subscribers and web form submitters|
|Most recent search query|
|Most recent search engine|
|Most recent referrer|
|Most recent marketing campaign|
|Most recent form submitted|
|Last visit date and time|
|Last page in visit|
|First visit date and time|
|First page in visit|
|IP address based information||City||To serve better interactions, this cookie assumes regions and companies of email subscribers and web form submitters|
|Company DNS name|
|Country (from IP)|
|Timezone offset from GMT|
The Company takes the following technical, administrative, and physical measures needed to ensure security:
Users and their legal representatives can access or edit their personal information provided to the Company at any time. Once a request to access, edit or delete personal information is made to the Privacy Officer by phone or by e-mail, the officer will immediately confirm the requester’s identity and take appropriate action.
If the user requests for correction of an error in his/her personal information, the information will not be used or provided until the correction has been completed. In addition, if false personal information has already been provided to a third party, the Company will immediately notify the third party, so that corrections can be made immediately. Personal information that is cancelled or deleted, from the request of the user or their legal representative, will be handled in accordance with the Company policy described in “Retention of Personal Information”. This information will not be accessed or used for any other purpose.
The Company appoints the following department and officers to protect personal information and handles complaints relating to personal information.