Comprehensive inspection against APT
- Collect and monitor a status of files exchanged in the company came from outside and shared in-house networks
- Understand the trend and flows of attack via intuitive dashboards
- Pre-process inspection files based on threat and inside information
- Combine the results of heterogeneous and dynamic analytics solutions to define malicious files.
- Block a potential negative impact or disruption due to the inflow and spread of malicious codes
- Inspection platforms to enhance system interface to share various types of files
- Analyze/store/share collected files suspicious of malicious codes from various sources
- Have solution-interfacing adapters for responding to major APT attacks (RSA Netwitness, FireEye AX, Ahnlab MDS, Secui MBAS, etc.)
- Share a situation by integrating with monitoring and related systems immediately upon APT attacking
- Adopt Samsung SDS’s process methodology and respond systematically and effectively, upon taking follow-up actions
File collecting, pre-processing, data standardization, analytics results are all automated under the APT analytics process to detect malicious codes. Analysts and relevant divisions can share and spread a situation to respond it immediately with APT response functions.
To minimize security threat, it collects files from multiple sources where external files are inflowing into such as Internet network, affiliates’ network, FAX network, website bulletin boards as well as file sharing network. Moreover, integration with multi-dynamic systems from collected files allows a more accurate and elaborate analytics.
Dashboard displays security status and major events, and checks analytics results of real-time malicious code inflow and their details. Moreover, event type, IP address, MD5 and other file information are checked, so they are aligned with sites to check reference from the 3rd party for a simple analytics and operation.
Block and inspect attack intrusion into network-separated settings
AMS solution integrates with network-connected solutions under the network-separated settings, to collect all files flowing into in-house networks and to decide whether to send files according to analytics. That blocks APT attacks into in-house networks in advance and prevents any security incidents.
Analyze and block malicious codes inflowing to Internet
Extract and analyze traffic files on the top layer of business network to inspect a complete traffic coming in to customer’s network. Integration g with dynamic analytics solutions and cross-check enable a more accurate analytics on unknown APT attacks.
Analytics and attack prevention for uploaded files on websites
Recognize malicious codes attacking many visitors or attempting APT attacks by uploading files on website postings. So, it supports an integrated inspection setting to stop or block suspicious behaviors immediately.