PC Management with a sing solution! Perfectly secure PCs!
- Detection and prevention of faults through real-time monitoring with a dashboard.
- Enabling service persistence where the latest whitelisting policy is applied even offline.
- Minimizing the internal/external security risks by controlling unauthorized programs and USB/portable storage devices.
- Prevention from malicious code infection by installing a strong vaccine engine.
- Minimizing the man-month by fully deploying using program deployment service.
- Remote control enabling the fast on-site analysis and reduce time for failover.
- Enabling a flexible operation support with the control policy categorized and customized for each business environment.
- Providing a tailored service for the business infrastructure environment.
Support the Whitelisting/Blacklisting approach and choose between the two depending on the manufacturing environment.
Control Key Issuance & Authorization and USB Registration & Use and configure a portable device(MTP) to be allowed.
Control the specific PC’s Inbound/Outbound Ports to secure the network.
Automatically deploy the required programs and security files and maintain the up-to-date version by managing S/W patch
In order to prevent damage caused by malicious code execution, it checks the process through Virus engine and decides the use, and controls the use of malicious programs.
Automatically collect and monitor the information of PCs in the manufacturing site and control the PCs remotely.
Through the remote control service, on-site analysis is immediately possible with a snapshot of the target PC and when a failure occurs, it is possible to quickly determine the cause and take action through remote access.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In a report called The Forrester Wave™: Industrial Internet-of-Things Software Platforms, Q3 2021, Forrester identified the 8 most significant IIoT software platform providers after a thorough evaluation of each vendor across 35 criteria grouped into three categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. Samsung SDS has been named a contender for its Brightics IoT platform.
- The Forrester Wave report states: "The platform supports key industrial IoT software platform functions, including a broad set of wide-area (e.g., 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G) and short-range wireless (e.g., BLE, Wi-Fi, and Zigbee) connectivity options that are among the most comprehensive in this Forrester Wave."
- The Forrester report also notes: "The Brightics IoT platform is particularly relevant in key industry segments such as manufacturing, construction, building, and logistics."
CPU - 8 Core (3GHz, 8MB) or higher
Memory - 16 GB
Storage - 1TB or more
Server OS - Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or higher
WEB server - IIS 8.5
DB - SQL Server 2012 or higher
OS - Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (including Embedded)
Management console (browser) - Internet Explorer 10 or later version
3D data field utilization platformLearn more
E2E Simulation Lifecycle Management Solution designed and driven by DataLearn more
Leverage Samsung's manufacturing expertise to respond faster to the marketLearn more
Smartly manage all assets in your manufacturing facilitiesLearn more