Data Encryption Solution
Protect your enterprise cloud resources securely through user-defined encryption policies and access authorization.
Offers open, flexible data security not confined to specific cloud services. Ensures smoother and easier system transition and scaling in hybrid or multi-cloud environment.
- Web-based GUI for encryption policy management
- Software-based encryption policy and key management
- Strong, trusted security that achieved international level of Common Criteria (CC) certification
- Robust data security based on industry-standard encryption technologies and Samsung SDS’s advanced security technologies
- Data encryption with API to minimize dependency on database environment
- Easier transition and scaling between cloud and on-premise
- A wide variety of industry standard encryption algorithms (AES, LEA, ARIA)
- Validated cryptographic modules (KCMVP)
- Identity-based cryptography (IBC) authentication and key consensus protocol
- Centralized encryption key management
- Admin-defined encryption policy configuration and management
- Strings/binary data encryption and string hash
- Encryption/decryption permission management by client
- Admin features for diverse roles (system, policy, audit)
- Integrated with public cloud security features
- Scalability in hybrid and multi-cloud environments
Detect the abuse of inside business information with big data-based scenarios and behavioral pattern analysis. It always monitors the use of proprietary information and sends warnings for any unusual activity. Prevent information leakage in advance.
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help